A rough idea of the game play.
- Troll runs along with his / her club
- Houses appear in the distance
- As the troll gets closer villagers run from the houses
- Game speeds up
- Troll can smash the houses (some points)
- Some of the villagers fall behind
- Troll can reach and hit the stragglers (yay, lots of points!)
- Or jump on them
- Jump causes the ground to shake and the villagers to slow down
- Eventually a chasm appears:
- All the remaining villagers fall in (boo, very few points)
- Troll has to jump the chasm or die
After a few repetitions some villagers are armed with pitchforks!
- Some armed villagers come after Troll, others run away
- Troll can’t jump on them they hurt his / her feet!
- Troll has to jump over them
After a few repetitions the terrain becomes uneven!
- Troll can trip over
- If Troll trips the villagers swarm and kill him
This may be tricky due to the animation involved.
After a few repetitions a castle wall appears with a catapult behind it!
- Troll must jump the castle wall
- Troll can smash (by jumping or with club) the catapult
- The catapult fires at Troll
- Troll can jump over the missiles or block with club
Rinse. Repeat. Etc.