I’ve got no idea what I’m calling this but the idea of the game is to merge different coloured blocks to create a shape based off of a tetrimino. Merging two blocks the same colour creates a shape and changes the colour. Merge all of the blocks until you have the shape.
- Several different colour blocks are displayed in a grid,
- Tap two adjacent blocks of the same colour,
- The blocks merge together and change colour,
- Repeat until you have the final shape.
There’s a colour chain of e.g. red -> green -> blue, which informs how the blocks change colour.
There’s an indicator showing what shape you need to create.
The game gets harder by:
- Introducing more blocks
- Introducing more colours
- Removing the colour from the target indicator
Posted in Gaming on